27 Oct 2009



I had posted this idea of setting out postcards for the guests to send back with memories/well wishes for the couple, and I had an extension of that idea walking home last night.

I love to cook, and I am always looking for new recipes to try (I am on a soup and bread kick at the moment), so I was thinking maybe we could get some customized recipe cards with Ben and I's name and the date of our wedding, set those out (maybe with some pre-addressed and pre-stamped envelopes to make things easier for the guests) with a sign saying to grab a recipe card and send it back to the happy couple a recipe that reminds you of them, or made your own marriage special or is a recipe that you really enjoy.

Then we could have a recipe "wedding day" book with a compilation of recipes from all our family and friends!

What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment