18 Nov 2009

Not that I have had any of these experiences. In fact, thus far (which granted is not very far at all yet) everybody has been uber supportive of the wedding Ben and I want to have, not the wedding that anybody else wants us to have.

But this blog is just too funny not to share.

She makes me laugh out loud (at work. which arouses suspicion amongst co-workers as door architrave details are not generally funny) and feel grateful for our awesome group of family and friends all at the same time.

Sure, I know wedding planning will be stressful. But thank god never this stressful.
(particular post chosen as Ben and I are currently on the hunt for a venue and I was thanking my lucky stars no family member is likely to pull this particular conversation on us.)

No comments:

Post a Comment