17 Dec 2009


So I have tried my hand at one of these boards I have been seeing all over the place to see if all of the images I have picked out as really speaking to me make any sort of sense when smooshed together in a small screen.

The results were not as bad as I thought they would be.

Though in the interest of full disclosure, I did remove a few images I had saved where I really liked the idea, but the colors were not exactly or at all what we have in mind. Which probably helped with the semi-coherency of the over-all board.

It'a a bit crowded and is just a first attempt.
But it is all starting to take shape! (ish)

(click on the image to see a much bigger version of it. you know, one where you can actually see the individual pictures I have chosen...)

[all images used previously somewhere in this blog]

No comments:

Post a Comment